Friday, January 2, 2015

2014: A year to remember

Sayonara 2014, Welcome 2015!

In a blink of an eye, 2014 has come to an end. That also marks the end of one-year-of-a-hell journey of the so called PRP. Now, I'm no longer working at the same hospital where I was attached to during my PRP time. I was transferred to a district hospital 60km away from home and I've officially become a fully registered pharmacist (FRP).

It was almost a cultural shock coming from a state hospital, where u meet more than 1000 patients per day to a much smaller district hospital; where u get more than 1000 patients per month. However, things may not look as relaxing as it was. I was assigned as a clinical pharmacist at the medical ward on the very first day of working in Hospital Setiu. Clinical field was never my strong point during my PRP training, so I'm still struggling to learn and becoming better each day. Thinking on the bright side, it's an opportunity for me to grab the experiences and knowledge that come along the way as a clinical pharmacist and build a better path for me to achieve my dream, insyaAllah.

Looking back at last year, most of the time was spent working and some small amount of time travelling and exploring Penang and most importantly, the Penang food. It was actually a year well spent with my friends. It was a year where I met very good friends which are very helpful and supportive to each other especially during the hard times. Yes, it was hard, sometimes I even think about quitting, but as the saying goes, "What doesn't kill u makes u stronger". Holding our hands together through the journey was a very memorable experience. I shall probably say, these were the times I met true friends, friends that doesn't stabbed u in the back, friends that know exactly what we've been through, friends that were willing to spend their precious weekend just to help u at work, friends who were willing to offer help whenever needed and friends which u can never stop talking and sharing with, even though I've been seeing them 24-7. Though we are now apart to all different kind of places in Malaysia, may the friendship last forever and I really hope that we can met again someday.





Thanks guys for becoming a part of my journey!

Now I'm living a new life, in a new environment,  with a lot of new commitment, meeting with new people. What a great way to start a new year! Hope 2015 will be a blast in every aspect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment