Saturday, December 6, 2014

Unattached

Salam...

Well, it's school holiday! So guess what, u can expect a loooot of wedding photos popping out every single time on ur facebook page.. Friends from all stages of life, sekolah rendah, menengah, mrsm, cenfos and uia, all are getting married. So, as usual, I will analyze most of the wedding photos, stalking who is the wife/husband of the pengantin, complimenting on the dress and pelamin, and envying the gathering of other friends whom I haven't met for a long time. And one thing that kept me thinking when I'm looking at the photos is not "when will I get to be the bride on the wedding photo" but rather, who'll come to my wedding.

Have I been a good friend to everyone? Will they be excited to come to my wedding? Honestly, I do have a lot of good friends, close friends, friends whom I can hang out with, gossiping together, watching movies together, playing together, but are they considered as BFF? I'm not the person who'll keep in touch with everyone once I left the school or college. And even, sometimes I'm the cruel friend who didn't reply back when someone trying to keep in touch with me. But not all the time, only when the time I received the text might not be right and I'm not in the mood. Well, I guess that's my fault then. Sometimes, I do feel left out when everyone is gathering somewhere else and I wasn't invited or I was there but no one is paying attention on me. And there's also times when I feel awkward after meeting the friends after a long time.

On the other side, I am grateful for the friends that I've met till now. They have been an inspiration, people that I look up to, friends through ups and downs and most importantly, friends that accept me as who I am. Although we never say we're BFFs or something like that, it's awesome having all of you as my close friends. Sorry if sometimes I didn't act as a good friend. Thank you, chingu! Let's be friends till jannah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment