Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's Suffocating

i'm suffocating..
tired..
my body say: "Why do I have to do all this? Don't u feel tired?"
my mind say: "Oh! Please give me a break!"
but my heart say: "Just go on.. Do what u are supposed to do.. It's your responsibility to do all this.. Just do it and try to have fun with it.."
And of course, body and mind have to follow what the heart says..
and this is where I am now, doing all the job I have to do;
quizzes, just say when and how many topics, I'll bear with it..
society works, just say what u need and I'll prepare it..
coz that's what I do best..
juggling between works and study have never been easy..
Bear with it! :)

"Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi pula kamu menyukai sesuatu padahal ia amat buruk bagimu, Allah mengetahui sedang kamu tidak mengetahui." (al-Baqarah: 216)

p/s: sometimes I feel bad coz I can't really say what I want and I can't show what I feel.. oh, can somebody help me how to be strict and nice and make others listen at you at the same time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment