Monday, December 26, 2011

hey it's me! and I'm blogging!

assalamualaikum n a very good morning here.. a quite chilly morning I'll say.. dah few days I'm studying in my room with a sweater on and a pair of socks.. tyme mandi lagi la sjuk.. huhu.. how I wish kat mahallah ni ade hot shower, bley la mandi puas2 tyme musim sejuk ni.. tetiba rse rindu kt umah plak.. hmm, anyway, what triggers me to open a blog and start writing is mase usrah semalam.. we talked about ujian in life and how to overcome it.. so, at that moment, i tought, I'm not the type who likes to express my feelings n probs 2 others.. I know it's not good.. I know luahan perasaan 2 is a kind of therapy but I dunno.. mmg aku jenis yg keep it to myself.. klu aku tensen, aku akan nangis sorg2 dlm blk as quite as I can.. I juz don't want to make it a big deal.. my problem, I'll face it myself.. so, azam aku nk msk thn baru ni, is I'm going to open up a little bit, but not by speaking to others, but through writing in this blog.. xdela tensen simpan sorg2 kan..

p/s: ari khamis ni exam islamic input.. boringnyer bce almost 30+ notes..(ofcoz la xabes lg..) dahla bband da overlimit.. xley nk update suju videos, extravagant challenge, wgm n invincible youth 2.. huaaa..

0 comments:

Post a Comment