Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 Wishlist


  1. Getting my own car from scratch. That means all the down payment and monthly payment will be done by myself. (Already booked Myvi 1.3 S-Series but still waiting for the loan to be approved before I can receive the car. Oh, and of course it will have Penang plate and it will be a reminisence of how I start my career life in Penang.)
  2. Explore Penang to the max! Alang2 ddk Penang, of course la kena jalan2.. As people said, Penang is the heaven of food, so I want to try most of the famous Penang food here. Places I especially wanted to go to:

Penang Street Art

Escape AdventurePlay

Bukit Bendera

Batu Feringghi

and of course, the shopping malls! hehe..

3.   Finish my PRP at Hosp Pulau Pinang and continue my career somewhere else, preferably in my hometown. Amin...

4. Kawen? Nah, haven't found my soulmates yet.

5. Gather lotss of money to travel to a different country. The choices are:

Kyoto, Japan

London

New Zealand

So now, who wants to be my travel partner?




0 comments:

Post a Comment